A tribute to and celebration of our amazing New Zealand artisan producers feature in this lovely selection of sweet and savoury treats for a little bit of everything. A wonderfully thoughtful gift basket or box that is great for all occasions and one of our best-sellers for the holiday season.
This hamper contains:
Thornalley's traditional fruit cake (300g). Hand made, batch baked and packed with fruits, almond and soaked with brandy. Trust us, it's the best.
Teaology kiwi breakfast tea vial (25g). A combination of high-quality teas from a 2nd Flush Assam and a February tea from Kenya gives this tea a kick start to your day.
Proper rosemary w/ Marlborough sea salt knækbrød seeded crackers (110g). Properly delicious!
J.Friend & Co. pohutukawa honey (160g). This wonderful honey is harvested by Gary the beekeeper from the iconic kiwi Christmas trees in the Coromandel Peninsula.
Little Beauties freeze-dried 100% natural feijoa wedges (20g). Deliciously sweet, aromatic and bursting with New Zealand goodness.
Baron Hasselhoff's coffee and croissant dark milk chocolate (70g). A hit of extra-strong rich coffee and an indulgence of buttery croissant, with every bite. Outstanding Food Producer silver award winner!
Village Press summer lemon infused olive oil (250ml). Fresh and vibrant, upfront flavour of lemon with a rich and balanced extra virgin olive oil. Yes, you will be amazed...
Wild Fennel Co limited edition festive spice (30g). This specially crafted spice mix of cinnamon, clove, and allspice is the just best for all your summer meats and veges.
- Pepper & Me balsamic mint sauce (250ml). This leveled up minty goodness is amazing with your roast or bbq for a real kiwi summer.
- Totara Cottage apricot and brandy fruit terrine (125g). Slice thinly and partner with a range of your favourite cheeses and crackers, you will be hooked!
- Wild Country NZ Tamarillo & Black Raspberry Chutney (200g). A luxurious and versatile condiment that will elevate your meats, veges and cheeses to a whole new level.
- Wellington Chocolate Factory drinking hot chocolate (250g). A super indulgent, BioGro Organic & Fairtrade Certified blend of 100% Peruvian Criollo chocolate, premium cocoa powder from Peru, and cane sugar from Paraguay - all in fully home-compostable packaging.
- Assembled in a custom made, hand-woven, lidded willow basket (measuring 37 x 33 x 18cm) or luxurious, black or white linen lidded box with our logo embossed in gold (measuring 33 x 28 x 10cm) or rustic, sliding lid wooden box with our logo heat branded (measuring 33 x 28 x 10cm).
- Standard delivery included.