Flow State Functional Four Mushrooms Blend (100g).
COGNITION | STRESS | ENERGY
Flow State Four Blend is a four blend formulation of Reishi, Chaga, Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps Militaris, designed to support the nervous and immune system, while providing a sustainable energy kick.
The perfect addition to your favourite hot or cold drink – enjoy it by itself with hot water, or add it to your coffee, tea or smoothie.
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is renowned as support for stress, Chaga has been used traditionally to support digestive comfort, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) may support brain function, and Cordyceps Militaris may support energy and endurance.
- Supports vitality & energy
- Supports gut health
- Supports stress management
- Supports brain function
- Third party tested in New Zealand
Flow State’s four blend formulation is third party tested here in New Zealand (Hill Laboratories and Massey University) for heavy metals, pesticide residue, microbials, and also active compounds (beta-d-glucans) to ensure a high-quality standard.
Flow State four blend is a 100 gram tin, providing you with 80 servings.
Each tin contains 100 grams of the following mushrooms:
- Chaga extract (Inonotus obliquus)
- Cordyceps Militaris extract
- Lions Mane extract (Hericium erinaceus)
- Reishi extract (Ganoderma lucidum)
High strength 10:1 extracts.
No fillers or flowing agents.
- Full fruited mushroom bodies.
- Dual extraction (organic alcohol and hot water extraction methods).
- Third party tested in New Zealand for pesticide residue, heavy metal analysis, microbial analysis, and active compounds (Massey University and Hill Laboratories).
- Gluten free, non-GMO, vegan and paleo friendly.
How to use:
Mix 1/2 teaspoon into your tea, coffee, smoothie or any food of your choice. Stir or blend. Can be added to anything hot or cold.
If you are sensitive to herbs, start with a 1/4 teaspoon. In time you can increase your intake according to your daily needs.
Time of day:
Usually in the morning or midday. If you're wanting to pump out work in the evening, by all means - go for it.
Malty, mildly bitter, sweet notes.
Caution and consideration:
Despite mushrooms being natural, they are considered potent in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is important that you consult a health professional before taking this supplement if you have a health condition, are taking prescription medication, are pregnant, or nursing. Mushroom extracts can potentially interact with medications prescribed to suppress the immune system and regulate blood clotting.