Peugeot Bresil Walnut Coffee Mill
Take your daily coffee with a touch of French tradition. This wooden hand-crank coffee mill harks back to the first grinder designed by the Peugeot brothers in 1840. The famous Peugeot steel mechanism produces an exceptionally uniform grind, for brewed coffee with superb aroma and flavor. The polished steel hopper holds 1 cup of beans – more than most traditional mills.
- Manual burr-type mill quickly cracks and grinds coffee beans to your desired consistency.
- New and improved stainless-steel grind mechanism works twice as fast to produce a consistent, high-output grind.
- Made of beechwood from PEFC-certified European forests and finished with a rich walnut stain.
- Fully adjustable grind from super-fine to coarse; simply twist the knob under the handle.
- Mill measures 5.1 x 5.1 x 8.75 Inches.
- Made in France.
Peugeot started its adventure in 1840 with a flurry of ingenious code-setting creations and to this day, Peugeot coffee and pepper mills set the standards for gourmets and great chefs alike. The Peugeot brand is reminiscent of the French art of living, defined by the two fundamental principles: excellence and pleasure.