The heart of any kitchen is a pantry and packed inside this gift hamper is every delicious necessity to fill it with. Stocked with gourmet provisions to unleash spectacular flavours and a bottle of our finest red wine, this fabulous picnic / utility / gift basket is sure to please every discerning cook.
This hamper contains:
- Man O' War Ironclad bordeaux blend - cabernet franc, merlot, petit verdot, cabernet sauvignon and malbec (750ml), famously produced on Waiheke Island.
- Fresh As plum whole (35g), freeze dried.
- Wild Fennel Co. gourmet seasoning variety pack (6 x 30g).
- J.Friend and Co set of three jars of honey (40g each).
- Jack’s hot chocolate (250g).
- Seed Crafted Crackers (150g), incredibly delicious, dairy free and gluten free.
- Maison Therese balsamic vinaigrette (265ml), use as a dressing over salad or vegetables and roasting.
- Mason Cash mixing bowl (21cm diameter).
- Te Mata Figs salame di fichi, fig and almond roll (190g).
- Terra Sancta extra virgin olive oil (500ml), produced in the Hawkes Bay.
- The Kolachi Kitchen chocolate cranberry cookies (760g), baking in a jar.
- West Coast Cocoa baking cocoa (250g).
- East Bali Cashews granola bites with dark tropical cacao, cashew nuts and vanilla (125g).
- Handwritten message on a custom designed, gold printed logo textured stationery card.
Assembled in a custom designed, hand-woven, lidded rustic willow basket (measuring 44 x 38 x 28cm).
Standard delivery included.
*To add more items to this hamper, visit the Build Your Own section. Some items may not fit but not to worry, we will let you know if that is the case.