Compendium 'My Mom' Interview Journal to Capture Reflections in Her Own Words.
Mom holds a story that only she can share. This keepsake book is a place to record her memories-- whether a special moment from her childhood, an unforgettable adventure, or a piece of advice to share. Use the pages like an interview journal.
When complete, each answer Mom offers will create an irreplaceable family keepsake that can be enjoyed by the whole family for generations to come.
Discover new parts of Mom and record moments that have shaped her life with the help of reflective prompts, such as:
- What do you miss most about being a kid?
- Who are some people you admire and why?
- What was one of the toughest lessons you've learned in life?
Ways to use:
- Ask the questions as an interview to create a unique bonding experience between parent and child. You can even record audio or video clips of your conversation to make a truly special heirloom.
- Invite Mom to complete the book on her own so you can capture her words in her own handwriting.
- The cover and spine feature foil stamping, creating an elegant gift for Mother's Day or a birthday.
Compendium has been creating inspiring products for over 30 years. They design items that are used to celebrate the everyday and the little things in life and also ensure that each product makes a wonderful gift for special occasions or big events.