This massive picnic / gift basket is laden with extraordinary things – from fine wine, jars of honey and preserves to hand-baked nibbles, biscuits, our favourite tea, coffee and a handy cheese / chopping board. This will definitely keep someone going for awhile.
This hamper contains:
- Willow and Wolfe hand made Heart Rimu cheese / chopping board measuring L:28cm x W:18cm x D:1.4cm.
- Man O' War Ironclad bordeaux blend - cabernet franc, merlot, petit verdot, cabernet sauvignon and malbec (750ml), famously produced on Waiheke Island.
- Little Beauties dried gold kiwifruit slices (50g).
- Hawthorne award winning kidnappers breakfast blend coffee – filter/plunger grind (250ml).
- Honest Chocolat hazelnut chocolate spread (260g).
- Six Barrel lemon honey ginger soda syrup (500ml).
- J.Friend and Co honey - tea pairing collection (set of three, 40g each).
- Taste Of The Alps lemon curd (250g), hand made in Wanaka.
- Maison Therese balsamic vinaigrette (265ml), use as a dressing over salad or vegetables and roasting.
- Zealong organic sweet amber - lemon & ginger tea (15 biodegradable pyramid bags / 35g).
- Te Mata Figs just fig preserve (300g), produced in the Hawkes Bay.
- Totara Cottage chocolate thymes cookies (135g).
- The Village Press tuscan infused olive oil (250ml), classic flavours (garlic, rosemary, basil) of the Tuscany countryside.
- Wellington Chocolate Factory (WCF) coconut milk chocolate (75g).
- Seed crafted crackers (150g), incredibly delicious dairy free and gluten free.
- Handwritten message on a custom designed, gold printed logo textured stationery card.
- Standard delivery included.
*To add more items to this hamper, visit the Build Your Own section. Some items may not fit but not to worry, we will let you know if that is the case.